WINTER IS COMING

winter is coming at us with big steps, the grocery stores have stocked up all the christmas sweets, we switched the clock back to winter time, the temperature dropped to one digit numbers...
this means we all have to prepare our bikes, add fenders, lights, bigger tyres...
after cycling through the winter for the last two years I decided to build up a dedicated bike for winter riding, with fenders, dyno hub, lights, cross-tyres
but I also want to use this bike for touring and a little offroad riding.
after searching the web for an appropriate and versatile web I finally came across this wonderful frameset from SINGULAR. it arrived yesterday an I can't wait to build it up.

check out the frameset below, I'll keep you posted on the next steps of the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment